3. SHARE YOUR STORY! We would love to help you to share your story with the brain injury community this month! What you've been through can bring others what is so desperately needed - HOPE. You never know how your story will impact and help someone who could be going through something very similar to you!
1. Create your own Hope Survives sign! Write, color, paint, or print a sign that explains how hope survives in your life. This could be anything from a phrase that keeps you going to a word that means a lot to you
2. Take a picture holding the sign
3. Film a short video ( using a phone or computer) of your story - make sure to include your name, a little bit about your story, and what your sign of hope means to you.
4. Submit your photo and video to firstname.lastname@example.org (you can send your video via google drive or dropbox)
4. The first ever Hope After Head Injury Awareness Tour starts this March. I will be playing concerts and speaking at events in 5 states during the month of March! If you are near an event, I'd love to meet and connect with you!
March 6 - East Petersburg, PA
March 9 - New Castle, DE
March 12 - Trenton, NJ
March 18 - Warwick, RI
March 29 - Fargo, ND
We can't wait to spread awareness together this month!
Founder, Hope After Head Injury
"Always look for the light..." - Kalynn's Survivor Story
March 18, 2019
"Hope is possible..." - Misty's Caregiver Story
March 2, 2019
"The silent injuries are the hardest..." - Melinda's Survivor Story